You can count on Creative Wave Marketing Solutions to be results-oriented. We value the character traits of honesty, loyalty, hard work, creativity, dedication, helpfulness, humor, good manners, friendliness, and dependability. Open, honest, two-way communication is essential to everything. Trust and respect are freely given, diligently maintained. Cooperation and collaboration are crucial. Consistency, continuity, and structure ensure success. Results are more important than awards.
We believe everything communicates–from signage to social media, from your company’s business card to your bathroom. Make everything speak for you and exceed your customer’s perceived brand experience.
Scott Steward has more than 30 years of experience in multiple aspects of marketing. As owner of Creative Wave Marketing Solutions, he has served clients from Washington, D.C., to Los Angeles, to Florence, Oregon. Scott has co-hosted internationally-broadcast TV and radio programs, won top awards from the national credit union association and had projects mentioned in national media. He’s helped raise millions of dollars for his non-profit employers and clients, guided a university through the crisis communications process, created corporate branding identity and editorial guidelines, and been a guest speaker for college classes and civic organizations.
Scott, and his bride Ann, a licensed massage therapist, have been on their honeymoon for more than 20 years. They enjoy the Oregon Coast, travel, and spending time with family and friends.
What You Get
Creative/strategic advertising, marketing, public relations, branding, and fundraising campaigns
Customer follow-up/retention plans
Staff training on new products/services
Direct-mail (traditional and electronic) campaigns
Sales and customer service training
Creation and enforcement of editorial, graphics, and branding standards
Product development and packaging
Ad design, copy writing, and production supervision for radio, TV, print, and web
Participation in local or international trade shows and event planning
media buy resulted in more than 7 million advertising impressions in seven months.
of all news releases have been published, many verbatim.
in earned media in nine months for Florence Area Chamber of Commerce.
raised in five years for non-profit organization.
- Guided university through crisis communications process, successfully protecting its image with constituents while responding to investigative reporters from the Washington Post, Washington Times, and Washington Business Journal.
- Hosted/co-hosted/co-produced internationally broadcast TV programs, co-hosted live national radio call-in program. Voice-over work has been aired in several top-50 and many smaller markets.
- Won top publicity and advertising awards from national credit union association.
- Created strong media relations programs that positioned clients and employers as authorities in their field, gaining them additional positive news coverage.
- Designed quick-selling, topically-humorous car window sign during Spotted Owl controversy. Gained mention in David Broder’s nationally-syndicated editorial column.
- Won several awards from the Mid-Oregon Ad Club for creativity including best radio commercial of the year. (Sadly, club no longer exists.)
- Created event for local restaurant that received national mention on Associated Press wire service.
- Invited speaker on advertising and PR topics for college classes, civic organizations, and merchant groups.